First Class Aerospace’s mission is to create luxurious aircraft upgrades with meticulous detail so aircraft owners can enjoy and share the privilege of flight.
The First Class Aerospace team is growing and we have an opening for a hungry, humble and talented person to join us as a Senior Aircraft Painter.
This is a great opportunity for someone to continue a well-paying career from their skills at one of the top private aircraft paint and interior studios in the nation. We are completing beautiful, high-end paint and interior work on a variety of aircraft.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Aircraft Painter position will already have acquired most or all of the following attributes:
- Easy to work with in a team environment. Hungry, humble and wise. Interested in training and empowering others.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of aircraft painting-related experience and willing to share.
- Knowledge and practical application of the appropriate surface-preparation materials, chemicals and techniques for a variety of fixed-wing a rotor-wing aircraft.
- Knowledge and practical application of the appropriate finishing materials, chemicals and techniques for a variety of fixed-wing a rotor-wing aircraft.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
This is careful, detailed work. Candidates who will enjoy working here will be clean, neat and organized.
Sending photos of your work or hobby along with your resume is a good idea.
For motivated individuals, we offer:
- EXPERIENCE: Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our specialty.
- ADVANCEMENT: We are growing at our Leesburg, FL location and expanding outside of this location as well.
- COMPENSATION: We pay well, commensurate with your experience and your cultural fit. We include Health benefits, Teledoc, Vision, Dental and retirement benefits (soon) such as 401(k) as well.
- Primarily paint, but also prep aircraft including chemical strip, mechanical strip, corrosion repair and prep, dent/plastic/fiberglass repair, primer, base/clear, single-stage, striping detailing, quality control.
- Upholding the core values of First Class Aerospace.
- We love meticulous details.
- Deadlines matter.
- Teamwork is key.
- We get you there safely.
- We love to help.
- Acting as a professional and using basic work ethics.
- Coming to work on time every day with appropriate attire and attitude.
- Keeping work area clean and treating tools with respect.
- Quality work in a neat and workmanship like manner.
- Working in tight, sometime hot spaces inside our aircraft hangar and paint booth.
Age 18 or older, Valid driver license, Reliable transportation, Proven mechanical aptitude
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
To learn more about our organization, please see our website at www.FirstClassAerospace.com.
First Class Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Employer
|Job Category||Aircraft Painter|